Sunday, April 26, 2009

Week in Review

It has been a relaxing week off, and I managed to get out and about in the neighborhood once the rain stopped. I've gotten in to the habit of taking the camera with me so I can capture random shots and am becoming addicted to taking these and posting them to Flickr.

On the beading front, my recently purchased lap desk has come in handy along with a lawn chair and a cold drink on my stoop. Here are a few things that I made and listed during my time off:




Wood and Lt Blue/Orange Glass Anglican Rosary


Anglican Rosary - Wood, Yellow Jade and Glass


Hamsa Talisman w/ Star of David Charm Bracelet



Cross Charm Bracelet - Yellow Jade, Smoky Quartz and Gold Glass



Anglican Rosary - Black Onyx, Silver/Blue Faceted Glass, Celtic Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment