Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rainy Days and Wednesdays

I'm starting to wonder if the rain will ever end! Day three of vacation, day three of rain. Since I am dedicating my time off to crafting and trying to establish the business, it can rain all week...although it would be nice to be able to sit outside and work on my beading. I did manage to get out for a few hours to a couple of bead shops to pick up some colored glass seeds for accents, and of course ended up getting quite a bit more than what I went out for, including some great new charms that I made some bracelets with this evening (stay tuned!). Anyway, I am happy to report that two of the items in my previous post were sold within 24 hours :) Here are some things I worked on last night and will post to Etsy tomorrow morning:



No comments:

Post a Comment