Sunday, May 3, 2009

My First First Communion Rosary

Yesterday, I finished up and photographed a First Communion five decade rosary, along with a few other things. This piece is intended for a boy, and it is meant to be something that can be used in to adulthood. I would love to hear any feedback on this or any other piece:



I am just waiting for a mail order delivery of a cross to finish my first custom Communion piece, which was made for Alma, a friend of Vincent's mother. It was made for a little girl using a color center medallion, and some beautiful iridescent quartz beads. It is accented with blue and purple and I can't wait to show it off to you. For now though, here are a couple of one decade pieces that I made and listed this weekend:



1 comment:

  1. I also finished my first custom Communion piece, but mailed it off so quickly that I forgot to take a photo :(

    ReplyDelete