Monday, June 8, 2009

Custom Orders

Since launching the business a few months ago, I've been fortunate enough to have had several custom orders. I had referenced some of these in a past posting (that I managed to somehow delete while editing) and mentioned how much I enjoy working one on one with people, especially on their prayer beads. They deserve a place on line somewhere, since they don't make it in the shop so here are some pictures - and contact me with any custom inquiries for custom rosaries or jewelry in any quantity.




Fifteen Anglican Rosaries (Jasper & Amazonite) for MC in San Diego



St Therese One Decade Pocket Rosary (Rhodonite & Pearl) for CL in Bucks Co., PA



St. Joseph Rosary Bracelet (purple glass) for MB in Brooklyn, NY



Fluorite and Amazonite Anglican Rosary for JH in Philadelphia, PA



Picture Jasper & Amazonite Anglican Rosary for CT in Indiana



Rose Quartz One Decade Pocket Rosary for DT in Boston, MA

4 comments: