Saturday, October 17, 2009

Treasury Feature & October Facebook Promotion

Well, it's been an age and a half since I've last posted on here. A lot has been going on and I've not had much time to design and create. On a positive note, I am starting a new job on the 26th of this month. Since I have this coming week off, I will be preparing the Etsy shop for the holidays with new inventory that I will be working on.

Please take a moment to visit the beautiful Etsy Treasury I have just been featured in compiled by the Esty Rosary Guild, of which I am a proud member. My blue agate Saint Michael the Archangel set is featured among exquisite work from other artisans. It will only be up for 48 hours from 10/17 so please show your support to all us crafters by clicking on all the pictures and maybe leaving a comment.

On a final note for now, get a jump on your holiday shopping and take advantage of our October promotion - 10% off and free shipping in the mainland US when you mention my Facebook Page. Discount is refunded via paypal post check out.


No comments:

Post a Comment